Sunday, June 05, 2005

Zennie's Back Into Blogging

After a long layoff becaue of my stepfather's passing, I'm back in the business of blogging on Zennie's Zeitgeist. My life's changed a lot and I've gained a new perspective because of my stepdad's passing, and my improved relationship with my Dad. My Mom's a gem, and going through a hard time, but she -- and I -- will make it.

You're going to see a post with information that spurred me to re-start the blog. As I write this, I'm watching CNN, and I can;t' tell you how surprised I am that this information is not on their news.

The short version is the discovery of a memo written by a UK policy advisor on June 23, 2002 and about Iraq, Saddam, and the US and UK. It explains:

1) That Iraq's possible WMD supply was LESS than that for Lybia, and other Middle Eastern countries.

2) That US intelligence policy was made to fit around the desire to invade Iraq and remove Saddam. That's not a missprint.

There's more in the next post....

No comments:

Post a Comment