Friday, March 17, 2006

Brianna Keilar's Now CNN Anchor / Reporter! YIPPEE!!



Flash! New news on Brianna! Click here!

Last year, I had the pleasure of meeting Brianna Keilar at the 2005 NFL Draft. We had a great, great conversation and stayed in touch, emailing back and forth.

As the link showed, I included her in my account of my NFL Draft trip. As is common with many of SBS' pages, they are highly ranked in particular keyword categories, so the page with her on it was seen quite a bit.

Last fall, some fellow from a New York-based television talent agency contacted me repeatedly asking how he could get in touch with Brianna. I told her about him and she gave me the green light to have him contact her.

Well, she's now anchor on CNN! It could not have happened to a nicer person!

Brianna Keilar Gets More Airtime | Brianna Keilar and Kyra Phillips | Brianna Keilar On CNN Saturday | Brianna Keilar Now CNN Anchor | Brianna Keilar At 2005 NFL Draft

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:33 AM

    I had the pleasure of working with her for awhile when she was in Yakima, WA. I turned CNN this past weekend and voila!

    Thanks for the updated info!

    ReplyDelete