Saturday, May 20, 2006

Brianna Keilar's Now Anchoring CNN Saturday! I'm Watching Now!


Remember my friend Brianna Keilar, who at the 2005 NFL Draft said her dream was to be an anchor for CNN? Well, she's now hosting CNN Saturday, the weekend morrning show -- as I write this -- and if I can say so biasedly, is doing a pretty good job!

Last week, I saw her with Wolf Blizer on his show "Late Edition"

Wow, things can happen fast! I'm really happy for her.

Brianna Keilar Gets More Airtime | Brianna Keilar and Kyra Phillips | Brianna Keilar On CNN Saturday | Brianna Keilar Now CNN Anchor | Brianna Keilar At 2005 NFL Draft

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:06 PM

    I have to say, we had CNN on the projection screen at school this weekend during lunch, and I couldn't take my eyes off Brianna. When they caught me in a daze, I actually commented to my entire table (all of whom know I'm happily married), "wow, that anchor is stunning."

    Obviously, we haven't lived on campus for a quite a while, and have never heard of MTVu...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:03 AM

    Today I happened to see her, and I am smitten. Bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:29 AM

    Yes, Brianna is very attractive! However she made two gramatical errors 8/23/08 . She said "HIM & I" as the subject. This is not correct. Also, "this here picture" is not acceptible. This is said by a national reporter. Please direct her attention to this. However, today the general public would never notice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brianna Keilor stands in front of the camera talking about discounts and asking for them from store employees - all the while having a job whereas most other people don't. That is NOT my problem, my problem with her is that she bragged about how a below minimum wage employee that works on commission offered to give up her commission to make the sale. Isn't that so pathetic that someone who makes well over....what.....60,000 per year as a reporter, cannot afford to pay the extra 10% for someone to have food on their table, or make the rent?!!!

    Shame on you Brianna Keilor!!!!

    ReplyDelete