Zennie62 on YouTube.com

All of the latest vlogs and livestreams from the Zennie62 YouTube Channel. At the bottom of the video player is a double-arrow: you can scroll from video to video.

Brianna Keilar's Now Anchoring CNN Saturday! I'm Watching Now!


Remember my friend Brianna Keilar, who at the 2005 NFL Draft said her dream was to be an anchor for CNN? Well, she's now hosting CNN Saturday, the weekend morrning show -- as I write this -- and if I can say so biasedly, is doing a pretty good job!

Last week, I saw her with Wolf Blizer on his show "Late Edition"

Wow, things can happen fast! I'm really happy for her.

Brianna Keilar Gets More Airtime | Brianna Keilar and Kyra Phillips | Brianna Keilar On CNN Saturday | Brianna Keilar Now CNN Anchor | Brianna Keilar At 2005 NFL Draft

Featured Post

Gen-Y's tech twist on engagement, weddings and parenthood

While Gen-Y is still getting married at much lower rates than previous generations, some millennials are finally beginning to grow up, enter...

Zennie62 Tweets