Thursday, January 07, 2010

Artie Lange stabs himself? Howard Stern upset with NYPost Page 6

Artie Lange, the sidekick of radio star Howard Stern who was rushed to the hospital for "undisclosed reasons" is now the focus of a New York Post Page 6 claim that he stabbed himself a shocking nine times.

 The first video by CelebTV has the recent news, the next video by Independent Feature claims Artie Lange had not been on the Howard Stern show and was thinking of quitting it altogether. The following video by PIX News goes a step beyond, mentioning an alleged history of "cocaine and heroin use".







The New York Post Page 6 claims that Lange's mother called 911 Saturday morning after entering his Hoboken, New Jersey apartment and found him "bloodied". He reportedly had "six hesitation wounds and three deep plunges".

On his show, Howard Stern preferred to reflect on the positive aspects of Artie Lange's life and contributions to The Howard Stern Show. But Howard Stern also expressed a great deal of anger toward New York Post Page 6. This is what Stern said according to the show's website:


Howard revealed that his hand has been forced by a story about Artie's suicide attempt in Page Six ("I was actually hoping it wouldn't come out.") and had to offer his comment: "I don't know what to think. I'm angry about it. I'm sad about it. I'm all over the place emotionally." Howard directed most of his anger at the worm who leaked the details of Artie's condition: "I'm pissed off at the shithead who got paid by – who? Page Six."

Howard hoped the story would go away and allow Artie to heal privately: "This is a family matter. I don't know what to do. I don't know what to say...just remember who Artie is and what a wonderful guy he is...he's wrestling with some serious stuff...I only wish him well." Howard tried reading the Page Six item, but stopped after just eight words: "I just feel sick about this. I don't even wanna read it."


Fans of Artie Lang have went to his Facebook and MySpace pages to leave comments wishing him a swift recovery.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment