Sunday, June 06, 2010

Tila Tequila- Caught by "Tilas RotSpot" by: Nikky Raney

I have been getting a lot of positive feedback and a lot of e-mails asking that I please continue to do more stories/blogging about Tila Tequila. So, I guess she can be apart of my side project. It's quite amusing. If you write "Nikky" in any comments on her page, the post will automatically be deleted. Try it out.

Anyway, my birthday is June 7 (tomorrow), so I won't be blogging for a bit.
But this is a quick post to show you some evidence I have found.

The site dedicated to keeping tabs on Tila is called "Tila's RotSpot."
I was sent this link via tweet and when I clicked it I found some very interesting reports.
Tila has since deleted the blog entries, but the Rotspot was able to do some research and posted more of her tweets.

The Rotspot posts PROOF that the photo taken by Tila of her arm was actually taken days PRIOR.

Since I will be busy celebrating my 20th birthday (Yes, I turn 20 tomorrow), you can get your fix of Tila exposure at Tila's Rotspot. They go into detail about what happened when the LAPD arrived at the home of Miss Tequila.

I'll post more soon.
Happy Birthday To Me!
Nikky Raney @ nikkyraney.com & twitter.com/nikkyraney


Tila made lots of blog posts saying how stupid people are to think she would try to kill herself.

Tila is Jane.
Jane tried to kill Tila.
So, that means that Tila tried to kill Tila.
Good Night everyone. I'll post more soon.
& some Jersey Shore scoop.

(p.s. you hear the failure to censor at the mtv movie awards? Fortunately the FCC is more lenient after 11 pm)

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have a story to follow. I'm so worried that this girl is gonna end up dead and there won't be anymore story to tell. I'm not hater. I have followed Tila for a few years now and hope she gets help and turns her life around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My personal blog/website is The Future of Journalism (NikkyRaney.com) But I love to write for this blog to expose and blog about the "celebs." Tila Tequila stands out to me the most, and I can't help but write about her and expose her lies. As a journalist I feel as though I need to take all this evidence and post it, and I need EVERYONE to read it.

    I will continue to write about her, because I think everyone needs to understand.

    I am NOT a "hater." I am someone who feels like it is my JOB to expose these things. My job as a journalist and blogger to make sure that people know the truth. Gather all her evidence, do all the research and try to post it in a way with proof and evidence and show it all.

    I am not trying to compete with the "rot spot" in any way, shape or form. I am using them as one of my sources of information. I like to gather things from that site, but I am not a Tila Hater. I may seem to be a Tila Hater, but I am a blogger and a journalist who wants to be clear and who will not accept lies and deceit from anyone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nikky,
    Happy Birthday!!!!You are giving me hope for future generations.I was dragged into this Tila Tequila trainwreck about 6 months ago.I hope your generation can truly see what Tila Tequila is.Tila should come out and say her "act" is for adults only and stay away from minors.Fox Business News could learn a lesson from you about reporting the truth about Tila Tequila.
    Peace Out

    ReplyDelete