Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tila Tequila: Promoting her Blog -- By: Nikky Raney



This is a parody from me, because I like to have some fun.
This is my interpretation of how Tila promoted her blog.





and here's Tila's original Video...
Did get it right?




This is only part one.
I got so much more in store.


P.S. Watch the videos one after the other. Mine is better.

Nikky Raney


I am joking around.
I do not want to be thought of as a slutty girl who shows off her body.
I was just taking the opportunity to poke fun/imitate Tila Tequila
Please don't hold this against me, I was just having a little fun.


EDIT:
Tila's Rot Spot found me amusing

5 comments:

  1. Haha tila sent me a comment calling me chubby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of COURSE she did! LOL That's all she has to day! Good job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://tilasrotspot.blogspot.com/2010/06/saturday-morning-cartoons.html
    rot spot added zennie62.com to the blogroll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:17 AM

    Hey! Great job on the Tila video :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nikky,
    I have been following you since I saw your link of Tila's ugly blog and I think your great... I love the spoof of her in this video... Keep up the great writing.. By the way, she has TOTALLY blocked me from commenting on her blog,, I can just vote thumbs up or down.. lol...

    ReplyDelete