Monday, August 02, 2010

YouTube channel Zennie62 hits 16 million views

YouTube channel Zennie62, the companion to this blogger's blog at Zennie62.com and at SFGate.com and Seattle P.I.com has reached over 16 million video views (which is different from channel views).

This is due, first, to the constant support of the YouTube Partner Program team of Chris Rewak, Jim Woods, Yenie Ra, community manager Mia Quagliarello, and others, including YouTube Co-Founder Chad Hurley.

Second, it's due to folks like you, who watch and even send ideas for new videos.  It's also due to people like David Glanzer at Comic Con, Inc, and John Russo, my friend who's Oakland's City Attorney, and Megan Avalon, and Michael Arrington of TechCrunch, and interviews with Sylvester Stallone, and part of the cast of The Expendables.

The most watched video continues to be my Susan Boyle commentary...



Which, with Boyle's incredible voice and my heartfelt comments, seemed to strike a chord with many around the World. Of all of the 1,033 videos I have on YouTube, that's the one I'm proudest of.

The objectives for Zennie62 on YouTube, and other video channels, is to interview more people with interesting backgrounds, take you to events like The Super Bowl and The Academy Awards, talk to politicos locally and nationally, cover sports and news, and provide commentary. Also expect to see a lot of entertainment-related news and interviews, like my limo ride with the people from the movie Hatchet 2:




As well as the occasional "out of pattern" video, like me on an airplane or something, but I'll leave that to surprise.

Subscribe to Zennie62 on YouTube.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment