Thursday, March 24, 2011

Donald Trump's Idiotic Statements Enrage Whoopi Goldberg




The Long Island Press reports on Whoopi Goldberg's behavior during Donald Trump's visit to The View.

Trump has talked about his plans to run for presidency and that he will make a solid decision by June whether or not he wants to try his luck as a GOP nominee.

While on The View Trump questioned whether or not President Barack Obama was actually born in the United States - something that has been tackled many times and an issue that had been thought to be resolved and turned into whether or not Hawaii was actually a state when Obama was born there.

Trump said the following while on the air:


“I want him to show his birth certificate, there is something on that birth certificate that he doesn’t like.”


“The point is I cant rely on some newspaper that they show, I want him to show his birth certificate."


Whoopi Goldberg was not happy with this whatsoever and said that Trump's statements were racist and that never has a white president been asked to reveal his birth certificate - which is true. And Obama is only half black, and he was raised by his white mother.

Trump denied that race was a factor. Here's the video:



2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:22 AM

    I agree with Donald. It's not racist and I would like to see his birth certificate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:55 PM

    I agree with the entire country and I would like to see the birth certificate of baby Trigg Palin. Can you hear me now?

    ReplyDelete