Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to all!



Happy Thanksgiving! Just communicating that is very important to me. In the past I've felt I had to make some profound comment or lengthy statement to mark this annual tradition. But ya know, I'm tired of that, so I'll keep it short.

I'm thankful for my friends everywhere. New Media, and Google and YouTube and CNN and SFGate and the Examiner, and Blip.tv and USTream.tv have opened a whole new World for me.

The YouTube folks are my family, from Chad Hurley to the YouTube Partner Support team they're just some of the most terrific people.

The folks at SFGate.com have been awesome. They really get where New Media can take the Chronicle and make all of the work I've done worth it. I also thank those who have taken time to email with ideas, corrections, and thoughts.

But mostly I'm thankful for my Mom and relatives and a lot of very special people who know who they are.

So if you're reading this today, Thanksgiving Day, take this day to call people who think about you and to just be nice to everyone. Kindness is a blessing.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:55 PM

    Ok so i have a couple quesiton about the playstation 3: 1.How can i use the web like a computer. I know how you can use the keyboard but can you use a USB mouse? 2.How can you make it the internet is as fast as a laptop wireless internet if i can? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving Zennie! :)

    Best wishes,
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete