Sunday, February 21, 2010

Angelina Jolie with Jon Voight, her father, in Italy

Angelina Jolie, currently still happy in marriage with Brad Pitt, was seen with Jon Voight, her father, in Italy, according to TMZ.com and RadarOnline.com She's in Italy with Brad Pitt and their children to start filming The Tourist in March.

Photo credit: TMZ.com


It's really great to see Angelina Jolie with Jon Voight, after she said, in 2002, that "My father and I don't speak. I don't hold any anger toward him. I don't believe that somebody's family becomes their blood. Because my son's adopted, and families are earned."

Angelina Jolie did not explain the reasons for her long separation from her father, but whatever they were, they're gone as the pair are obviously talking again.

It's good to have that patched up. This blogger didn't talk to his father for several years, but repaired the relationship in 1999; he died in 2005. It's always good to make sure you're right with your parents (if that's possible) before they pass on.

1 comment:

  1. I think the "Branglina" book talks about the rocky father-daughter relationship. I just found out that you can get the first chapter for free online. Check it out here: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=353648755&mt=8

    ReplyDelete