Sunday, August 01, 2010

True Blood - True Bloodiness by Suzannah B. Troy

Episode 31 was just too bloody and violent for me but of course I can't wait for next week to find out what happens next.

The story line is better this season but I find myself dreading the graphic violence and true bloodiness.  Nothing can gross me out and turn me off as much as the last season yet I always want to tune in and find out what is going to happen.

The acting is sooooo good.  I just wish they could tell the story without all the graphic violence and "true bloodiness".  I want to use my imagination.

Is Bill not the sweet intentioned gentleman "killer" vampire we all thought he was....?  Sookie is starting to respond the way so many of us women have when we find out we have been duped!  We just scream on the inside when we finally realize we have been drained of everything by some guy we could not have been more generous and kind to and still it is never enough.  Sookie we feel your pain.  We have all been there!

I find my self grossed out and closing my eyes tonight...thinking now is a time to floss my teeth...but despite the ick violent graphic factor, I can't wait until next week to find out what happens!

I am hoping Eric gets his revenge finally and I want to find out what Sookie does next with Bill as well what is the real story behind Sookie's gifts.  I read the 1st book and after that I found the stories really lacking.  Alan Ball and his writers have infused the HBO special with something extra special the books lacked.  They are such good story tellers I find my self grossed out and squirming as well as longing for next week and dreading the end of another season that will be over too quickly.  I also want to object to each installment being too short....maybe  just over 45 minutes...bummer.  Tonight I almost turned the channel for the 1st time since last season but I am glad I hung in.

Grossed out but loving True Blood...I can't wait for the next season.  I hope they have it in the can ready to start when this season ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment