Thursday, January 13, 2005

Jacksonville Super Bowl XXXIX Hotel Room Fiasco - Pt 2

OK. I called the office of Best Western CEO David Kong and was helped by his wonderful secretary. I also called a guy named Dan Williams who's VP of North American Hotel development.

Well, somehow, I got passed to a Best Western Customer service person who told me that Best Western had no control over what the individual hotels did. I told her I don't believe that. Any CEO who discovered that a hotel with his or her logo on it may be up to shady practices would certainly step in.

So, I called Mr. Kong's secretary back, and now I'm calling Will Jansen.

If you came into this in the middle, look at the first post on this about four posts down.

Going to the Super Bowl? Have hotel problems? Share them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment