Monday, February 18, 2008

Larry Sinclair UPDATE - Admits He Has Texas Speeding Tickets!












The evidence is here above. That's "Larry's" message to me. I don't believe that's his real name.

Larry Sinclair, the Obama hater spreading false claims about Barack Obama , has admitted personally to me that he has speeding tickets in Texas. This flies in the face of his claim that he lives in Minnesota, even giving an adress that turned out to be an assisted living center called Gateway Assisted Living.

Sinclair is on YouTube as am I -- his channel is larrysinclair0926. I found his channel and informed him that I'd determined that he was really in Texas and not Minnesota and that he had an outstanding warrant in Texas (ok, I lied).

But he fell for it! Sinclair wrote back this to me:

"As for your statement that I have an outstanding Texas warrant, that is news to me, but I will look into it. I do have speeding tickets."

So he's in Texas and a faker to boot.

No comments:

Post a Comment