Thursday, April 06, 2006

Katie Couric - CONGRADULATIONS! You Deserve It!


I thought I'd post this as I've not seen anyone do it. Congradulations, Katie! And thanks to CBS and its president Leslie Moonvies for constant forward thinking.

Some people think the evening TV news anchor is supposed to be a man. I say that's stupid. I don't get how some can think of themselves as smart and yet constantly fall into the kind of "box" thinking that keeps the best person for a job from getting that position.

I'll never understand that aspect of the human condition.

But I digress.

I think Couric will show that she is worth -- more than worthy -- of the place held by Walter Cronkite, Dan Rather, and Bob Schieffer (who I really liked in the position).

Best of luck, Katie.

No comments:

Post a Comment