Monday, November 26, 2007

Hillary Clinton Lesbian Gossip Will Not Die - Picked Up By London Times

Well, I'm not sure I know what to make of this story. I personally don't care if it's true -- I mean the idea that Senator Clinton may be "Bi" -- but I think the allegations are totally stupid.

I mean she's got an aide who answers the phone late at night. Ok. It's a campaign and people are at the house -- working. Big deal? Well, the story started with the acid-text of Village Voice writer Michael Musto August 7th , when the gossip was fairly burried deep in his column of the day, but seems to jump out at the eye like a full moon.

What's happened since is this story's hit Matt Drudge's website, The London TImes, and even online 'zine's like "CO-ED Magazine" which is targeted to college students. Since lesbian relationships have become a new right of passage, Senator Clinton may have picked up a new class of voters. The question is will she lose the more traditional voter in Iowa just by the fact that the story will not die?

We shall see.

I can say that even though I'm an Obama supporter, I feel sorry for Senator Clinton here. I mean she had to deal with President Clinton's love for flirting and beyond and now rumors of an affair not with a man but a woman while she's running for President.

Not a cool place to be. But one wonders why this story persists -- it's resulted in about 44,000 search results on Google.

I think the reasons behind this may be rather sinister, but not in the way you think...

Plus, if it's not true, kill it. I want Obama to win, then pick Hil as his VP.

Perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment