Saturday, September 05, 2009

Meghan McCain doesn't want her "juicy booty" on the Internet

More at Zennie62.com | Follow me on Twitter! | Get my widget! | Visit YouTube | Visit UShow.com

Boy the things some people put on Twitter! Senator John McCain's daughter the now famous blogger Meghan McCain (which some people misspell as "Megan McCain")just tweeted this:

my hotel has this amazing pool but I've been too paranoid 2 use it cause I don't want any pics of my juicy booty in a bikini on the internet

I couldn't stop laughing. Meghan should let it all hangout - so to speak. She's a great looking woman. She may be surprised to learn that she's better looking than Michelle Nunes and Stacy Burnes (In this video from a Bauer's Limousine Super Bowl Party I attended in Miami two years ago):



..And they don't have her tush!

After I stopped laughing, I wondered if someone had scored such a photo of McCain's rear and placed it online; the answer's no so her wish is intact. But this picture of her is a cool one:



Someone should tell Meghan the brothas (black men like me) love a juicy booty!  It's also good to learn that Meghan herself thinks her butt's juicy!

No comments:

Post a Comment