Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Michael Jackson 'This Is It' Movie: Michael Jackson's busy

More at Zennie62.com | Follow me on Twitter! | Get my widget! | Visit YouTube | Visit UShow.com



That Michael Jackson's not with us is still shocking to me and as we move to one day before the premier of the movie "This Is It", I can't help but go back to the day he died and the day after June 26th. I went to ask people what they thought:



Lately I wonder if our World in a way has become so cynical and cruel that there's no room for anyone like a Michael Jackson anymore. A person revealed to be really a good person after his passing was painted as anything but in the later years of his life.




It seemed the desire to demonize him was just overwhelming with some people. And yes,it was split along racial lines, black and white. Not any more.

That will stay with me forever. Beyond, even, my own death. That we as a people can be so ugly to each other that it blinds us to see a person's true good soul because our own is so dark (and such people have no problem hiding behind the terrible thoughts they express online as one example).

There's a reason my video on the possibility that Michael Jackson could be alive is up to over 49,000 views as of this writing. People want to believe he's still here; I want to. I'll be honest, the mere possibility lifted my spirits for that day. It's also why faking the story was the work of evil. If you don't know what I'm writing about, here's my video:



The Rev. Al Sharpton was right on when he said to Jackson's kids at the Memorial "There was nothing strange about your daddy. What was strange was what your daddy had to go through."



Michael Jackson is resting now, but at the same time, he's busy. Real busy. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment