Sunday, January 24, 2010

Johnny Depp on Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie

While the "Johnny Depp dead" (or "RIP Johnny Depp", "Johnny Depp died") hoax is still flying around the Internet, Johnny Depp himself, found by Crispin Glover to be in France, has issued his thoughts on the hyper-celebrity life of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.



Johnny Depp

Once the favorite to win Oscar Best Actor for Public Enemies, Johnny Depp hates the spotlight. He hates it so much so that he lives on a private island with his partner Vanessa Paradis, and their children ten-year-old Lily-Rose, and seven year old Jack. He loves being an actor, but hates being a celebrity. (And with a reported $30 million take from Pirates 4, Johnny Depp can afford the island.)

According to Hollyscop.com Johnny Depp said:


“I don’t leave the house anymore. If it isn’t necessary I don’t go anywhere. I stay at home. I’m adamant when it comes to that. I will never get used to it. If you do, you must be insane.

"I’m thankful for everything, but there’s a limit to what a person can endure. I don’t know how Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie can bear that kind of life, because personally it’s an issue for me.”

He adds, “Because I never leave the house I live outside society. But I’m a witness of my children’s lives. I see how they’re doing at school and how they treat their friends. My kids are a lot smarter than me. When I watch them I learn a lot. I don’t think there’s anything they could learn from me.”

In related news, Johnny Depp is set to film The Tourist with Angelina Jolie.  According to PopEater, the script calls for the two to be in a "steamy sex scene."

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is not true and only a rumors. Because according to the interview i watch on TV they said that those rumors are not true. Visit here for more information about Filipino most popular Sikat ang Pinoy

    ReplyDelete