Sunday, August 15, 2010

True Blood - True Fabulously by Suzannah B. Troy


Tonight was possibly the best True Blood since the first season or maybe the best one yet.

I have to qualify that with my name for all the blood and violence -- True Bloodiness -   it is truly the best soap opera on HBO.  I really am so grossed out I can't stand the blood but I can't turn the channel.

This season has the best actors...Alan Ball has infused this season with new talent including whom ever has transfused the story....

"Why would we seek equal rights?  We are not equal."   I won't give the comment context but for anyone who watched the episode tonight knows to what I am referring and yikes to the words that come after...

We are on the verge of learning what Suki really is!  I am excited to learn but some how I think the writers will make us wait.

I don't want to say too much about tonight in case you haven't seen it yet but it was great!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. it is really the good show i watch this show online thanks for this blog

    ReplyDelete