Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dancing with the Stars eliminates The Situation




The Situation (Mike Sorrentino) and his partner Karina Smirnoff have been the fourth dancing duo voted off of Dancing with the Stars. 

Photo courtesy of ABC
The two received the lowest score and were at the bottom with Brisol Palin and Kurt Warner. The Situation's tango with Smirnoff was not enough to keep him in the competition; the two received mostly fours.

Popeater reports that in the Situation's farewell he shrugged and said:

"I try to give what's needed in the situation," Sorrentino shrugged. "I'm not a dancer and this is definitely hard. On 'Jersey Shore,' you get a little keyhole of who I am. On 'Dancing With the Stars,' you really get the whole Situation."

He also told Us Magazine:

"I was upset. I actually stormed off upset because I tried so hard. I really did. I changed my haircut; I don't know."


The Situation made it to week four, which is surprising to some. Those who would still like to watch the Situation on their television screen can tune into Jersey Shore this Thursday at 10 pm EST.

Written by Nikky Raney
Journalist & Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment