Saturday, December 11, 2010

“Jobless Talk” gets Christmas Miracle - Shows Continue for 99er Fight!


“Jobless Talk” this week received a Christmas Miracle that will allow the show to continue in the 99er fight.

It was announced during yesterday’s broadcast, that Paladinette (the host of Jobless Talk) has received the backing of a benefactor (who wishes to remain anonymous) that will assure “Jobless Talk” remains on air for the next several months.

Nobody was more surprised than I was to get the call and it restores my faith in what I have been doing for the past 15 months on behalf of jobless Americans. After all, Washington doesn’t appear to give a damn about those who have exhausted all UI benefits to date.

The show will air it’s final broadcast of 2010 next Friday (December 17th) and will resume broadcasting on January 7, 2011 - after a 2 week hiatus for the holiday season.

The 99er Nation will have precious little to celebrate this Christmas other than being able to survive through the New Year - but we have just begun to fight! Beginning in January, Jobless Talk will have a toll free call in number for those jobless Americans to bring their commentary to the live show broadcasts. That number will be announced shortly.

Thanks to all of you in the blogosphere for your support and encouragement during a difficult time for all of us 99ers and especially to the generous benefactor who has “saved the day” for now in Paladinette’s continued fight on behalf of all jobless Americans!

[Please use the donation button below to help Paladinette to KEEP FIGHTING for the 99ers! Thank you.]





2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:14 AM

    Hello Paladinette... I am sooo happy for you! Also, I listened to the show on Friday, and there was a very nice young lady who called in to ask you if you would post info regarding an Adopt-A-Family Christmas Program. My family, and I'm sure many other 99er familys can benefit from this gift from GOD!! Can you PLEASEEE post the contact info?

    ReplyDelete
  2. As soon as I get the info I requested I promise to post. Until then I can give you her Twitter contact: @Catballou

    As soon as I get more info I will publish an entire article about this and related efforts!

    ReplyDelete