Wednesday, December 01, 2010

YouTube Subscribers put Zennie62 over 19 Million Views

Thanks to the over 5,000 YouTube subscribers, Zennie62 on YouTube is over 19 million views as of this writing on December 2, 2010. The specific number is 19,207,877 video views for 1,130 videos going as far back as 2006.

...Oh, and if you're not a YouTube.com / Zennie62 subscriber, join the party here by pressing "Subcribe":




The style of Zennie62 has always been and will continue to be that of a vlog. The idea is to let you in on the World as I see it and as it happens. It's also to share my views on politics, news, sports, tech, and entertainment.

Over the years, some of my most loyal fans, like AlanMolsted of South Dakoda, have served to not only keep me in check and make sure I'm talking about the topics of the time, but also have worked to keep the comments on the videos within "sane" territory. Thanks to Alan and the rest of you.

It's hard to definitively say what video every one of my viewers likes, but the one I hear about the most has to be the Fillmore Street Fair Fight Video. This one:



But the video that has gained the most views and still seems to strike a chord with viewers is my Susan Boyle video. This was created after Boyle gave her unforgettable presentation song on the show Britain's Got Talent, and wowed the normally unwowable Simon Cowell. Here's that video:



The comments on that video are still positive, well over a year later. Here's an example from a month ago:

vargasreddyjake26
1 month ago
you're right! we shouldn't give her only a "chance" but a " challenge" to excel in the music world. she's at her best! it's innate in her. thanks to BGT. more SUSAN is a woman of virtue that young talents must adore. mwaah

shugalinkup
1 month ago
love it

KarleneW
1 month ago
@markbob120 I can't say it better or add to your thoughts. What a positive video. I deeply appreciate the experience of listening and watching it. I hope for more commentary by this person. Thank you.


Lately, I've tried to do more interviews of celebrities. The end result is, I think, still a work in progress. When I get interviews, they're a total blast. Like this one with the cast of The Expendables:



In closing, as 2011 approaches, I will work to do more commentary as well as interviews. In that case, if anyone wants to help as an interview booking partner, the door's open for talking about how that might work.

Lastly, none of this could have been possible without the assistance of the good folks at the Google YouTube project and the YouTube Partner Team. Thanks!

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

  1. Good Job Zennie!
    Keep up the great work. I enjoy watching your videos and reading your blog

    Debby
    www.yourfitday.com

    ReplyDelete