Monday, December 21, 2009

Tiger Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren not divorcing - confirmed

Two days ago I wrote that Tiger Woods' wife, Elin Nordegren was not divorcing Woods before Christmas, if at all in the future. My assertion was based on pure lack of evidence. That's confirmed by TMZ.com today, Monday.

TMZ reports that Elin Nordegren is upset with Woods to be sure, but can't figure out what to do. The sheer number of alleged affairs has her questioning if she can ever trust Tiger Woods again.

But as of this writing just four days before Christmas, they're still together.

I have to mention that HLN's Nancy Grace's show last night reported wrongly that Elin Nordegren was seeking a divorce. Nancy Grace did not hedge her words. She had Elin in Sweden - not true. The result was one of the most awful shows I've seen from someone who's work effort I like.

Reporting an opinion is one thing, but facts are something else. Hey, I get things wrong but I take steps to make it right. Nancy Grace should do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment