Wednesday, February 10, 2010

John Mayer drops f-bomb on Perez Hilton Kiss

John Mayer drops f-bomb on Perez Hilton Kiss? In the words of Sarah Palin, "You betcha!" More from John Mayer's Playboy Interview that's causing such a mess, with Meyer's racist comments on blacks, and a homophobic blast on blogger Perez Hilton, that goes back to an encounter that John Meyer himself explains in this video of his standup comic routine at an unreported night club:



And here's the part of the Playboy interview where Meyer gets off his f-bomb on Perez Hilton:

PLAYBOY: Among the things we’ve read about you online is this: You’re gay. Have you ever kissed a man?

MAYER: The only man I’ve kissed is Perez Hilton. It was New Year’s Eve and I decided to go out and destroy myself. I was dating Jessica at the time, and I remember seeing Perez Hilton flitting about this club and acting as though he had just invented homosexuality. All of a sudden I thought, I can outgay this guy right now. I grabbed him and gave him the dirtiest, tongue-iest kiss I have ever put on anybody—almost as if I hated fags. I don’t think my mouth was even touching when I was tongue kissing him, that’s how disgusting this kiss was. I’m a little ashamed. I think it lasted about half a minute. I really think it went on too long.

PLAYBOY: Perez describes you on his site as a womanizer, a word you don’t like. Is it fair to say you have a love-hate relationship with him?

MAYER: I used to. Now I believe we’re fully into fighting with breakaway chairs. I think he’s pretty much inert at this point. Perez is to hating as Richard Simmons is to health and well-being. [laughs] You can print that. Perez is so authentically off his rocker he will not let you finish a sentence. I think he has some dark things in his past. I think he comes from a little bit of hurt, and I say that with an understated tone. At the end of the day I go to his site, but I don’t see him as a threat. The impact of his tone is beginning to wane. I give a lot more credit to Harvey Levin at TMZ.

PLAYBOY: Would you kiss Harvey Levin?

MAYER: I would rim him, probably. I can’t just repeat the kissing trick.


I present this to build the point that John Meyer is the Andrew Dice Clay of the 21st Century. Now, if you're wondering who Andrew Dice Clay is, this video is a small, and tame clue:



Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment