Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Sandra Bullock to adopt another baby? -- Suzannah B. Troy


I predicted right away that Sandra Bullock could be "going Angelina Jolie" and tonight on Extra (? - unless I am watching TMZ I flip fast)  it was mentioned people close to Bullock are saying she does want to adopt very soon so Louis has a younger sibling.

I made this prediction April 29 right here on this blog, Zennie62.com and now it seems I am one step closer to being proven right.  http://zennie2005.blogspot.com/2010/04/sandra-bullock-angelina-jolie-adoption.html  

I mentioned it on the previous posting about Jesse James coming to tv to tell us his side on Nightline.  Good thing Nightline airs late at night so the kiddies will be in bed because anything he has to say is for an adult audience, at least right now.

There are stunning new photos of Louis being hugged tightly to Sandra Bullock in New Orleans as she goes shopping for him and he looks even more beautiful if that is possible.  He is a gorgeous baby.

Hollywood is in baby mode over time and I have to say I have late in life baby envy extra bad right now.

Kelly Preston is 3 months pregnant and she is the same age as me, 47.  This is not a surprise since she and John Travolta went through the trauma of losing their son.

It is also no surprise to me that Sandra Bullock is rumored to be adopting another child as soon as she can as discussed tonight on a celebrity tv show.   She doesn't want to be described as "going Angelina Jolie" I am sure but another People Magazine scoop maybe coming as soon as Sandra Bullock can work out an adoption...adopting a child isn' t like ordering fast food so be patient and stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment