Thursday, June 10, 2010

Tila Tequila: One of Tiger's Mistresses by: Nikky Raney

Tila Tequila claims she slept with Tiger Woods, seriously.

I don't know how this hasn't gotten more publicity.
Tila Tequila claimed to be one of Tiger Woods' mistresses.
Don't believe me?

How the hell did we let this lie slip through the cracks?
Other people covered this, but not WELL ENOUGH.
How did we let this slip through the cracks?
I am serious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdS2Qfl04L4&feature=related

Dear Tila Army, how do you respond to this one?
You really think She was one of Tiger's mistresses?

Nikky Raney


Tila Tequila, I will expose you for all your lies.

I don't care if everyone else covered this story "months ago"
It obviously did not make a big enough impact.
And I think it needs to.
I think Tila needs to address this, because I think that this is a lie.
And people covered this on other blogs, but there was no real reaction.
I want a reaction. I want a confession. I want it now.



And if this IS true..
Why are her fans still backing her up?
Why would anyone condone this?
She attacks Jesse James, but it's okay for Tiger Woods.
Are her fans really all right with this?

I wish i could find the tweets from her old twitter where she PROMISES she is a virgin.. hmm, maybe I'll go digging.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:00 PM

    she is high as a kite in that video.

    I think she is acting crazy for the papparazzi. She even almost cracks up laughing, but she is high.

    I find it funny that she is such a HUGE FAMOUS MOGUL and NOT ONE person/fan/hater is giving her any attention, no crowd of ppl to say hi and get autographs. That is the best part.

    tizerri on twitter

    ReplyDelete