Sunday, March 19, 2006

"V For Vendetta" - I've Got To See This Movie


Once in a while comes a flick that you've just got to see and believe it's going to be good even befire you've seen it. For me, that movie's "V for Vendetta," the new movie by the creators of the Matrix that features a revenge story by a refugee from a state concentration camp in a "future" view of Britain I hope we never see, and who's objective is to blow up Parlament to establish a new World Order.

Wow.

"People should not fear their governments," V says, "Governments should fear people." I think Oakland Mayor Jerry Brown now understands that with respect to me and my blog. My experience with him should serve as a warning to any elected official who thinks they can treat staffers and employees with extreme disrespect: don't do it, as it will come back to haunt you.

I only hope the movie's as good as real life. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment