Monday, September 18, 2006

Amanda Congdon - "Amanda Across America" Is Her New Project

Former Rocketboom host Amanda Congdon has announced the launch of "AmandaAcrossAmerica.com" her new vlog which takes her on a tour of our country starting in New York. The new show launches on Tuesday.


Amanda Condgon on Saturday September 16th at the Blip.TV office in NYC talking about some of her new projects and AmandaAcrossAmerica.com. "I'm really excited to be doing this with Blip and I want to thank Paltalk.com for supporting this wonderfiul party thank you all for coming. I have a lot of exciting... I've got TV projects and a bunch video blog projects to do when I get to LA and I'm really excited to go out in such a creative and innovative and really I guess the first person to go across the country and document it in a hybrid vehicle. So awesome thank you for coming and being part of this really creative and innovative event. Thank you. Party on!"

No comments:

Post a Comment