Monday, December 11, 2006

4-Year-Old Boy (African American It Seems) Suspended For "Touching" His Aide After A Hug - Another Race Problem Masked By Mainstream Media

Let me get this straight, the four-year-old son of DaMarcus Blackwell was suspended by his school for "inappropriate touching" after he hugged the woman and he "rubbed his face in the chest of (the) female employee" on Nov. 10.

What kind of idiot would think a four-year-old boy is old enough to think of such a thing as sex as opposed to...lunch? Plus, he's short -- a kid, so there's no way....oh, geez, this is so silly and depressing. What kind of anxiety is the aide carrying around in her freaking head? Was she just so guilty of feeling turned on she got mad -- at a four year old? Damn!

Does she have kids? Does she breast feed? What does she do then? Get pissed and give the kids a spanking because she got turned on? Oh, god!

What bothers me about this story is how the matter of race is -- once again -- whitewashed. Look, his father's name is obviously not one someone White takes; it's commonly a Black person's name. The media is doing a massive disservice to the improvement of society with this constant habit of masking skin color in a story.

Second, I'll bet $100 the person complaining was at the least not black and perhaps given the region, most likely White. I'd lay money on that given the silly range of racial fears that taints our society. Look, if the news article were written to reflect the color of the participants, the reaction would be almost certainly one of even more outrage.

Why this form of censorship exists is beyond me. But it's got to stop. There's certainly a racial element here that's being deliberately burried.

I wrote "African American It Seems" -- I should have just written "Black."

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:58 PM

    Hi, i was looking over your blog and didn't
    quite find what I was looking for. I'm looking for
    different ways to earn money... I did find this though...
    a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
    I made over $900 last month having fun!
    make extra money now

    ReplyDelete