Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Festivus For The Rest Of Us (Video Bloggers) at Mediaite



YouTube,
Yahoo, MySpace,
Metacafe, DailyMotion, Blip.tv, Sclipo
and Viddler


Mediaite's one of my favorite online destinations as they take an interesting look at media and the movers and shakers that shape the formation of news today. Mediaite's Festivus on "Media Influencers" caught my eye today, because we're in a unique and fascinating period in media where New Media is not just replacing but outright destroying Old Media.




But Mediaite's take on who's doing the influcing was missing some key names and the photo's one hint. I shared my view with Mediaite Editor-at-Large Rachel Sklar and she encouraged me to offer my video-blog-based view.

Here it is: A Festivus For The Rest Of Us (Video Bloggers)

No comments:

Post a Comment