Monday, March 15, 2010

FBI should arrest cyberstalker with email address topprofster@gmail.com

The one thing that this blogger can't stand are cyberstalkers. There's one person in particular who's really not taking the fact that his actions are against the law seriously.

Whoever the person is and wherever they are, they reportedly have the time waste. They've informed me they're at some office. They think it's funny.

What I did was file a cyberstalking complaint with the FBI today. But even with my emails asking the person to stop, they persist. Simply because they think nothing's going to happen to them.

Really not a smart person, or a good person for that matter.

Hopefully the FBI sees this and takes action. The only information I have is the person's email:

topprofster@gmail.com

I just want the person to go away; preferably to jail.

No comments:

Post a Comment