Sunday, April 25, 2010

The Inn at Irving Place luxury hotel best in New York City

New York, NY - The 2010 NFL Draft is history and the Zennie62 coverage and the trip would not have been a reality except for The Inn at Irving Place, a part of The Small Luxury Hotels of The World brand. The Inn at Irving Place is at 56 Irving Place in New York's Gramercy Park neighborhood. It's more like a bed-and-breakfast in the middle of Manhattan as you can see in my video at the 7:22 mark:



If you're planning a trip to New York, and I don't state this just because they've hosted this blogger, stay here. The Inn at Irving Place staff treated me like family.

My room, called Stanford White for you Cal Alums, was a welcome place to spend time making videos, writing blog posts, drinking wine, or just sleeping. I spent more time here than I have in any other hotel. When I had the choice, I stayed in my room. It's that comfortable.

What I also recommend is making reservations for their popular afternoon tea, and doing so days in advance, which I should have done. But next time.

The other gems here are the Vegan restaurant Pure Food and Wine which is just below The Inn, on the left and the Martini Bar I tweeted about and visited on the right. I took my friend Mediatite Editor-At-Large Rachel Sklar to lunch at Pure Food and Wine and both of us - she Vegan, me not - loved the place. All together 56 Irving Place makes for the best stay I've ever had. I mean that.

If you're coming to New York for the first TechCrunch Disrupt conference. Stay here.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment