Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Miley Cyrus says Full Circle about Nick Jonas, her ex-boyfriend

The unstoppable Miley Cyrus, who's visibility just plain increased with the Miley Cyrus Lap Dance Video controversy, caused a new smaller-scale bit of news during her concert in Lisbon, Portugal.

Miley says her new song Full Circle is about a Jonas Brother...


"It's about two people. They're always gonna come back together no matter what anyone says, the bad people that try to keep you apart. It's a personal story, surprise, surprise, it's about a Jonas brother," she said, then Miley says, "You didn't hear that."


Here's the video of Miley at the concert, spilling her info:



Nick Jonas, her ex-boyfriend.

No word from Nick Jonas but apparently breaking up from him was so hard she's not over it. According to Justjared, in 2008, Cyrus said

"[Nick and I] became boyfriend and girlfriend the day we met,” he 15-year-old Hannah Montana star shared. “He was on a quest to meet me, and he was like, ‘I think you’re beautiful and I really like you.’ And I was like, 'Oh, my gosh, I like you so much.' Nick and I loved each other. We still do, but we were in love with each other. For two years he was basically my 24 / 7. But it was really hard to keep it from people. We were arguing a lot, and it really wasn’t fun."

Also, Miley and Nick were both two years younger as teens. Now she's 17 and undoubtedly changed a great deal with still a long way to go, but reflecting on what she did and probably thinking about another go at it. She also said the breakup made her go "hardcore" in her look, which may explain the turn toward the sex-based image.

The question is what does her current 22-year-old boyfriend Liam Hemsworth think? My guess is he's already putting her restless feet to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment