Thursday, August 05, 2010

Michaele Salahi v. Whoopi Goldberg: Salahi's done this before

President Obama, beware! 
According to MSNBC, Michaele Salahi , the "White House Party Crasher" and now star of the reality TV show The Real Housewives of DC, who accused The View's Whoopi Goldberg of assaulting her (read more here), has claimed someone assaulted her after that person touched her at least once before, and as recently as 2009.

This serves as evidence to back my opinion that the public figure Michaele Salahi is neurotic. Moreover, her neurotic behavior's leading to news headlines and leads to defaming assault claims against her victims. See the pattern?

President Obama would do well to steer clear of Michaele Salahi. Think of what might happen if Obama were to give her a pat on the back! Yikes!

In the 2009 case, Attorney Cindy Revesman was representing Steve Winter in a civil suit against Tareq Salahi, Michaele Salahi's husband. According to MSNCB, Revesman said:



"I didn't know Michaele Salahi from a hole in the wall ... she claimed to be Tareq’s attorney, then she told the judge she wasn’t...We go to an anteroom that’s no bigger than 10 - by - 10 feet, I’m there with my client and I put my finger out to get her attention and at the same time she turns around, and (the finger) touches her. She said, 'Don’t hit me!,' she looks at the bailiff and says, 'Make sure you don't hit me again.' I say I don't know what's going on here, I don't know what you're talking about, and I get called by the city of Falls Church (Va.) that afternoon saying there's a complaint filed that says I hit her."


The charges were dismissed on April 15, 2010.

Abuse of the law is against the law

If Michaele Salahi's not careful, she could find herself as the defendant in a lawsuit or a criminal claim that that she abuses the law. Filing a false police report is a felony that can lead to jail time. Unless Michaele Salahi wants to flirt with the possibility of such a scenario, she should stop her false assault claims.

No comments:

Post a Comment