Monday, September 13, 2010

Katherine Schwarzenegger's Message To Girls - Love Yourself

Kat Schawarzenegger
Katherine Schwarzenegger, the daughter of California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger and California's First Lady Maria Shriver, has a new book out with a great message for young girls: love yourself.

First, this blogger has to note that Katherine Schwarzenegger has a massively good publicity machine which undoubtedly is due to her father's celebrity status and connections. As of this writing, Katherine Schwarzenegger's number one on Google Trends and she doesn't even have a sex tape!

The 20-year old USC Annenberg student heard her 8-year old cousins talking about their bodies and about how they didn't want to be fat. So she was spurred to write a book cslled Rock What You've Got: Secrets to Loving Your Inner and Outer Beauty, and which comes on September 14th.

Hey, that's Tuesday!

Katherine Schwarzenegger's observation reminds me of when I was 8 years old and went on my first diet. No kidding. My did so because my godmother said I was fat. I stopped eating what candy I did consume, and lost my once proud "Banker's Belly."

All at eight.

No comments:

Post a Comment