Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Samsung Vibrant Galaxy-S for T-Mobile An iPhone Killer

This blogger was eligible for a T-Mobile upgrade and purchased the new Samsung Vibrant Galaxy-S. Now, as a former iPhone owner, the Samsung Vibrant Galaxy-S looks and feels so much like an iPhone, there's no longer a desire to have one.

I really hate AT&T for how they unethically handled my billing situation when I had an iPhone (charging a constant monthly rate of $1,033.36, admitting it was wrong, then trying to reverse the admission). So, owning the Samsung Vibrant Galaxy-S and blogging happily about it and T-Mobile is sweet revenge.

What I like about the Samsung Vibrant Galaxy-S that I didn't like about my iPhone at the time was how the iPhone would accidentally come on with just the right brush of the front cover. Not so the Samsung Vibrant Galaxy-S.

I also like its super-bright display and video. I'm having issues uploading large files to YouTube, but that will be resolved soon.

I highly recommend the Samsung Vibrant Galaxy-S.

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your information..
    don't forget to visit my website...:)

    ReplyDelete