Tuesday, August 07, 2007

AFL-CIO Democratic Candidates Forum - Huff Post , Daily Kos Bloggers Score It For Barack Obama

I missed the AFL CIO Democratic Candidates debate to have dinner with my Mom and friends, but figured that I could get a great recap via the Huff Post Live Blog, and I was not disappointed.

The Huff Post writers seem to give Senator Barack Obama the best marks with Senator Clinton and Dennis Kucinich close behind.

And this is reflected in a Daily Kos poll , where Barack Obama is the winner, but followed by John Edwards, and then Senator Clinton.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:59 PM

    Hi There I was just dropping in to say hello and introduce myself! Im a avid computer geek that came across this forum and hope to become an active member soon! So if you happen to have and computer questions feel free to ask. Otherwise see you all on the boards.

    ReplyDelete