Monday, April 19, 2010

Will.I.Am (@iamwill) visits @twitter

Will.I.Am (@iamwill) of The Black Eyed Peas visits @twitter and from this photo uploaded on April Fool's day, he's having a great time. There's another cool group photo, but this picture is cooler.

What I wonder is if the woman is standing on something and leaning over him or has climbed onto Will.I.Am's body to take the photo?

I also wonder if Will.I.Am ever took his glasses off. Whatever the case, he'd love to work there:

:) Im tweeting from twitter :) people are excited to come to work...if I wasn't doing music I wouldn't mind working here
11:59 AM Apr 1st via UberTwitter

One thing's for certain: this @iamwill is the real one. Hey Will, follow back, dude!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous4:59 PM

    is this the site for the superbowl

    ReplyDelete