Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tila Tequila Fans Attack Nikky Raney in comments by Nikky Raney

Looks like I am a big enough deal for "Tilafanfaraway" to talk about me on Tila's site. Which, we know that account is actually Tila. Look at what she had to say:



That's pretty funny. Thanks Tila, I love the attention just as much as you.
P.S. Being 20 years old, 5 foot 5 at 115 pounds isn't fat.

How many posts have I made specifically stating that I am not trying to attack or hate on Tila? Unlike the public figure that Tila is, defamation of me is a lot easier to prove.

I have made it very clear I am not trying to attack Tila.


Nikky Raney

Strange any other comment that has my name in it gets auto-deleted. Seriously, when anyone writes "nikky" in the comments the post is auto-deleted, but somehow that account could bypass that? Maybe it's because that account is actually Tila.

No comments:

Post a Comment