Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bam Margera, star of MTV's Jackass, attacked - John Draper

Bam Margera, star of MTV's Jackass and Viva La Bam, was attacked this morning outside his West Chester, PA nightclub.

Image source: stupidcelebrities.net


According to a report from TMZ, the incident occured around 2 AM the morning of June 12th, 2010.  There was some sort of a fight outside The Note which ended with the unidentified crazy-lady allegedly going "Louisville Slugger" on the back of Bam's head.

The woman was arrested and charged with assault.  Margera was taken to Chester County Hospital, where he remains.  No official statement has been released regarding his condition.

With his wild personality, and the insane stunts he's pulled in the past, I can't help but wonder what he did to this woman.  If anybody got a video, we'd love to see it.

PS - This is the first in a hopefully long series of entries from me for zennie62.com.  I really appreciate this opportunity Zennie!  I would also like to thank Nikky Raney for hooking me up with this gig.

PPS - Please feel free to check out my current events and world news satire blog, The Forrealist.

No comments:

Post a Comment