Friday, August 27, 2010

Taylor Swift, Kevin Rose, Ashton Kutcher, P Diddy, Sarah Silverman Share One Thing

What is it that Danah Boyd, Brian Clark, Jack Dorsey, Levar Burton, P Diddy, David Gregory, Ashton Kutcher, Chris Pirillo, Sherri Shepard, Sarah Silverman, and Taylor Swift, have in common?

According to Twitter, "These are people who tweet about the same things that Zenophon Abraham does."

That's a pretty cool crowd to be listed with. Now why @Zennie62 doesn't have as many followers as they do is a great question. One thing is, this micro-blogger doesn't micro-blog as much as one should to gain more followers. Also, I had the practice of promising that I would "follow back;" that's something I don't do anymore.

Why follow someone that's not going to produce a lot of tweets? That means, in turn, they may not want you to tweet a lot, and so unfollow you.

I use Twitter as a broadcast system for my blogs and videos, as well as quotes and conversations. But apparently so does Danah Boyd, Brian Clark, Jack Dorsey, Levar Burton, P Diddy, David Gregory, Ashton Kutcher, Chris Pirillo, Sherri Shepard, Sarah Silverman, and Taylor Swift, now that I think about it.

To be clear, I don't follow any of the personalities I mentioned as of this writing and only because, from experience with many of them, they don't follow me back.

Maybe I'll change my mind on that, but it would be cool, if we have so much in common, if they would follow me, Zennie62, ya know?

No comments:

Post a Comment