Friday, February 04, 2011

Paladinette to 99er Nation: "I feel a Boner coming on"

In the latest episode of Jobless Talk, Paladinette ripped weeper of the House Boehner but good, stating through sniffles: "I feel a Boner coming on" - a joke she repeated in this weeks Jobless Talk Rant (seen below).

Actually she/I was attempting to appease the conservative listeners of the show who:
"... may have been offended by my radio show Jobless Talk last week – I apologize as I mean no disrespect to your views and honestly believe unemployment and the 99ers suffering is NOT a partisan issue.
Just so you know, I do not only BASH conservatives or Republicans - I AM an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY BASHER."
Paladinette went on to say: "
I try to entertain, inspire and inform with my shows. It is nothing personal and look at it like the liberals view Stephen Colbert. We know he is an act – a put-on that HE really just tries to make us laugh. We need much laughter in the 99er Nation today and I am sorry if I offended any of you who clearly have not yet evolved to the stage where humor is universal.
..... So stop being so sensitive ... And if that does not work for you and you still feel the uncontrollable URGE to dictate what gets said on a radio show - MAY I suggest you get off your lazy hyper-critical butts and begin your own show... catering to the stuffy humorless conservatives that cannot stomach my show cuz it hurts their feelings. WHAAAA"
The rant continues with a rather thought-provoking take on why the government is lying about the magical drop in the National UE rate (to the incredulous 9%) when less than 40K jobs were created last month. FEAR!
"With what is happening now all over the world and most recently in Egypt - I believe it is no accident that the DOL thought it prudent to lie about the UE rate now, as I feel our Government is more than just a bit scared that this Egypt type of uprising might happen here in the USA!"
"Be afraid Washington DC --- BE VERY AFRAID!! You have worked ever so hard to earn it..."

The RANT continues with discussion on the so-called Internet 'kill switch' bill that was approved by the Senate's Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee back in December and recently resubmitted by Republican Senator Susan Collins.





[The donation button below is for Paladinette. If you like what I write please donate so I can keep on fighting for the 99ers! Thank You!]




No comments:

Post a Comment