Monday, May 16, 2011

Zazzle Bay To Breakers Talking Dog Search 2011




The first Zennie62 Zazzle Bay To Breakers Talking Dog Search 2011 is over, and the result is, well, er, there, ok, almost was a talking dog.

But the dog was preoccupied with a man in a wheelchair. Poor puppy was silent and focused. Couldn't get a word out of him if i tried, and as the video shows, I tried.

This blogger's search for at least one talking dog at the 100th Bay To Breakers started from the moment I got off the BART train, where, upon running into my friend Dave, asked him if he had a talking dog. Dave said his dog went off to New York for a week, and I speculated that we may see him on The Late Show With David Letterman.

I then went to my friend, KRON Channel 4 San Francisco's Mr. Involvement Vern Glenn and SF Police Officer Carcelen in search of a Talking Dog. Officer Carcelen said that I could find one in a few hours, after people got hammered, then they would be crawling on all fours.

So, I figured I'd spring the question on Bay To Breakers GM Angela Fang. Expecting that I would ask a serious question, it hit her from left field and the look on her face was priceless!

Yeah, this was fun. But I do wish some dog caretakers would let their dogs talk. It would save humanity!

In all, I asked almost everyone I encountered: two women at the Park Chalet, assorted dog walkers, two Ghostbusters - you name em, I asked em.

There was another dog that fit the qualification - a cute little Shih-Tzu - Poodle mix that was just lapping-up the attention. But, not a bark at all.

Well, I tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment