Sunday, August 03, 2008

Zennie62 On Vloggerheads.com WIth Kenrg And Renetto



Zennie62 On Vloggerheads.com WIth Kenrg And Renetto



Today -- well, Saturday -- I received an email invitation from YouTuber Ken Goldstein, who you may (or may not) know as Kenrg on YouTube. He was inviting me to join what he and other call a "vlogging experiment" and is called "Vloggerheads."

That would be me.

The site is only eight days -- yes eight days -- old and already there are as of this writing 46 members. Folks like Esther, Beth, and star YouTubers like Renetto, Kenrg, and Gimmeabreakman who made this great video:

Where he tries to answer the question "What is a vlog" from the comfort of a pool he's in somewhere. He even goes underwater for a bit. That means he takes the camera under water -- watch -- how he does that I don't know because if I did that with my Sony camcorder, that would be the end of that machine.

Anyway, I love to share my ideas on video, but I want to get paid for it too. YouTube allows that; I just have to see his improvement. his viewpoint. I'm not giving up on YouTube at all. I think this can enhance the total experience of videoblogging and increase the visility of YouTubers at the same time.

1 comment:

  1. I have to admit, I do find the concept interesting, to say the least.

    But then, I'm still on the other side of the curtain, and I highly doubt I'll be getting an invite any time soon! :-)

    Great post.

    ReplyDelete