Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Inauguration Tickets For Barack Obama Already On Sale In Secondary Market

I took a look at my traffic as I do several times a day, and noticed an uptick in searches for "presidential inaugural tickets" which means I've got a page devoted to that but only on the matter of Ticketmaster.  But I'd thought I'd make it easier to find, so if you are looking for "Presidential Inaugural Tickets" tickets click there on the link that is the term. 


They're going for between $800 and $2,000 at present.  But don't pay for them; they're suppose to be free.  I got this note just a moment ago:



Tickets are obtained through the office of your Senator or Congressman/woman. They are FREE... and very difficult to get. 

As posted the following site (and many other sites):
http://travel.latimes.com/daily-deal-blog/index.php/obama-inauguration-t-3224/ 
“Any website or ticket broker claiming that they have inaugural tickets is simply not telling the truth,” Howard Gantman, staff director for the (inaugural) committee, said in a release. “Tickets for the swearing-in of President-elect are all provided through members of Congress, and the President-elect and Vice President-elect through the Presidential Inaugural Committee. We urge the public to view any offers of tickets for sale with great skepticism.”
This goes for parade tickets also. 

No comments:

Post a Comment