Thursday, October 15, 2009

Meghan McCain sexy photo? So? But Tila Tequila?

More at Zennie62.com | Follow me on Twitter! | Get my widget! | Visit YouTube | Visit UShow.com



The Internet's a buzz with chatter about the photo Meghan McCain - you know, Senator John McCain's daughter who says she's got a "juicy booty"? - put up on Twitter. Now I've seen the photo and you can too in my video. What's the fuss all about?

Poor Meghan McCain was shocked at the reaction she got over it. She waxed on apologetically on her Twitter account:

# I do want to apologize to anyone that was offended by my twitpic, I have clearly made a huge mistake and am sorry 2 those that are offended.about 17 hours ago from web

# ok I am getting the fuck off twitter, promise not to delete my account until I sleep on it, thank you for the nice words supportersabout 17 hours ago from web

# when I am alone in my apartment, I wear tank tops and sweat pants, I had no idea this makes me a "slut", I can't even tell you how hurt I amabout 17 hours ago from web

# I am going to take some more time to think about it but seriously I was just trying to be funny with the book and that I'm a dork staying inabout 18 hours ago from web

# why I have been considering deleting my twitter account, what once was fun now just seems like a vessel for harassment about 18 hours ago from web

# so I took a fun picture not thinking anything about what I was wearing but apparently anything other than a pantsuit I am a slut, this is about 18 hours ago from web

My thought is, who cares?! My message to Meghan McCain is this: be happy with who you are if that's who you are. Once you're happy with you, what people do or say will matter far less. Love yourself.

Right now maybe not dating and being alone has something to do with the photo posting, but whatever. Your a celebrity and its business. You draw a lot of attention - make money from it. Make sure your website and as much "real estate" as you have online is monetized. And if you don't understand what that means, contact me. I'll advise you over lunch at Lake Chalet here in Oakland; you'll love it!

My only issue is your friendship with Tila Tequila. It's not long ago that she was the focus of the assault issue with San Diego Chargers Linebacker Sean Merriman, where everyone who was there says she made up the story. We also learned a lot about her that wasn't pretty. I will only say that I hope and pray that Tila's emerged a better person from that episode and a great business woman, ok?


Tila Tequila (foreground); Meghan McCain (background)


Hmm.

Maybe Tila's learning something from you.

Whatever the case, pay attention to those who like you, and none to those who don't. There are a lot of nuts out there; you just have to learn to avoid them. I have. For example, the only comments I read are on my blog network, Facebook page, and YouTube channel, and those in my emails. That's it. Nothing else.

I've found that my life is better, I'm much happier, and I'm (almost) free of the sickos that post on some of the sites where I have no control of the content. I tell my fans to just send an email; that's better. But the people who care contact me and that's enough for me. That written I've found YouTube brings a better class of Internet commenter over the last year for some reason.

But I digress. Megan. Be happy with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment