Thursday, October 15, 2009

Miley Cyrus "Party in The USA" a pretty good song

More at Zennie62.com | Follow me on Twitter! | Get my widget! | Visit YouTube | Visit UShow.com

Ok, I broke down and bought Miley Cirus "Party in The USA" on iTunes an hour ago and as I'm listening to it now I've got to admit it's a good, catchy song. I can see why it's number three on the iTunes chart. It's a simple celebration of Los Angeles, Hollywood, and Miley's first time in "Tinsel Town."

Frankly, the connection between the racy marketing and the fact that the song was in my head before I bought it is no accident. She and her dad Billy Ray Cyrus knew what they were doing during the Teen Choice Awards:



Party In The USA. Cool tune. Too bad Miley Cyrus took her Twitter page down, otherwise I could tweet her about it. Come to think of it she could have retweeted my tweet. All good for her.

With this, I can't help but think of that talented street singer out there just waiting to be discovered.

No comments:

Post a Comment