Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Brittany Murphy death certificate; cause of death deferred

The death certificate of Actress Brittany Murphy was released this morning. A copy of it, obtained by TMZ.com, reportedly reveals Brittany Murphy's cause of death as "deferred." The manner of death is "pending investigation." Moreover, TMZ points out that while Brittany's father was interviewed, the death certificate lists a father as "unknown".




Brittany Murphy

E! Online interviewed 83-year old Angelo Bertolotti, who's Brittany Murphy's father. The media outlet reported that he did not attend his daughter's funeral.

Mr. Bertolotti said "I was very shocked by it. I can't believe it really. It happened so fast; I'm just trying to figure it all out right now. I'm very upset by it..."If I wanted to go, I would go, but I don't want to see her that way," he says. "She was flawless to me. She was a little bright child. I have only good memories about her. She's a memory to me now. To me she's off making a movie somewhere."

The LA County Coroner's Office is awaiting toxicology reports as of this writing.

TMZ.com also offers that the "informant" who has vital information is listed as "Tayebe Pajooh" who has a North Carolina mailing address. OK Magazine reports that the person's listed as "cousin."

In the leaked Coroner's Report, TMZ discovered that a number of prescription drugs were found in Murphy's bathroom and allegedly used by Brittany Murphy:



Topamax (anti-seizure meds also to prevent migraines), Methylprednisolone (anti-inflammatory), Fluoxetine (depression med), Klonopin (anxiety med), Carbamazepine (treats Diabetic symptoms and is also a bipolar med), Ativan (anxiety med), Vicoprofen (pain reliever), Propranolol (hypertension, used to prevent heart attacks), Biaxin (antibiotic), Hydrocodone (pain med) and miscellaneous vitamins.


The Coroner's Office was furious over the leak, and to this date it's not known how that information was allowed to see the view of the media.

Stay tuned.



Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment