Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Brooklyn Decker's sexy photos in S.I; Decker on David Letterman

Brooklyn Decker, who's claim to fame is being married to tennis star Andy Roddick, is coming into her own celeb space today, with sexy photos in S.I. (that's Sports Illustrated) where she's the 2010 Sports Illustrated Cover Girl. And with that, Brooklyn Decker's on David Letterman tonight.



Brooklyn (who needs a little more muscle, but that's my taste) tweeted that she's in the makeup room (as this is being written) getting ready for the 5 PM tapped show (that comes on at 11:30 PM). In fact, here's a photo from Twtpic:


Where Brooklyn tweets:With Vicki Steckle, Peter butler and chris getting ready in the letterman dressing room!"

Hey, I know Brooklyn's cool because she's hanging with my friend Darren Rovell!

1 comment:

  1. I agree she could use some more muscle. But overall she is a pretty lady. Congrats to her getting on the cover.

    ReplyDelete