Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Craig Ferguson joins Twitter as @CraigyFerg

Late night talk show host Craig Ferguson of The Craig Ferguson Show has discovered Twitter. His name is called @CraigyFerg and his first set of tweets are a doozy. Craig Ferguson let go with a bunch of sentences that mirror his monologues in their go-for-broke style. Here's a sample:

I follow no one. Except Dave I suppose. Or the local news. Or the smell of ham
about 6 hours ago from mobile web

Twitter has better lighting than my show.
about 6 hours ago from mobile web

Oh this is too awesome. Fuckity fuckity heck. (don't want to go too far)
about 6 hours ago from mobile web

Can I say fuck on this thing?
about 6 hours ago from mobile web

Join me followers. Join my robot skeleton army hargggggharggetc.
about 6 hours ago from mobile web

I'm concerned I watch too much Mythbusters. I may need geek rehab
about 7 hours ago from mobile web

More rain comin to LA.it's starting to look like Scotland with teeth
about 7 hours ago from mobile web

The fact that i am on twitter probably means its on the way out.
about 14 hours ago from web

Watching the who @ the superbowl made me sad. Like watching my grampa play the spoons
about 15 hours ago from mobile web

I have 3 dogs. I like 2 of them The one I dont like takes a shite on the kitchen floor every morning. It's French. The dog, not the shite.
about 16 hours ago from web


Craig Ferguson says he's not going to follow a lot of people. Here's hoping he changes his tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment